Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ever Get That Feeling...

Like when you know you should read a book, but you just can't bring yourself to do it? Usually its a school book your forced to read (The Pearl or Heart of Darkness) or something you've borrowed from a friend who is convinced its the best book in the world, yet its sooooooooo bored, btu you don't want to hurt her feelings. Well for me its my own book, but I'm just not in the mood for a horse story. I'm supposed to be reading Moon Filly, but I just didn't feel like it, so I looked at the next book on the list. Fatal Voyage and yet again I didn't feel like reading it. It would have been starting a new series and I didn't want to do that, so I picked up Hunted from HON. Have only read one page since I jumped on now, but I'm enjoying it (: Though when I tried to read more I got attacked by little cousin who's down from Canberra :) She's soooo cute :)





0j <3

P.S. Now 100 and something pages into Hunted and I've realised I did miss HON even though I agree with the majority that its gone on for two long and I'm only up to the fifth book! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment